Glossary of Terms for the Senior Project
- PBGR – Proficiency Based Graduation Requirement mandated by the Department of Education. Senior Project is one of these PBGR’s.
- Learning Stretch – The demonstration of knowledge and research over and beyond previously learned material.
- Skills Catalogue – The collection of student work over 3 years which documents the skills necessary in order to successfully complete their Senior Project.
- Senior Project Portfolio – The documentation of all required components of the student’s work completed for their Senior Project. The pieces of the portfolio will be benchmarked (stated deadlines) during their senior year. The portfolio must be handed in prior to the oral presentation.
- Field Work - Documented hours of work a student will complete with their mentor during their senior year.