Student in Groups 2/2A must submit their products soon. Please take a few minutes to read the below documents and watch the Senior Project Product Evaluation Video. so you can help your student prepare
Product presentation and judging will take place on 1/5 and 1/6 for Group 2 and 2A students. Students will be scheduled sometime during the school day.
On the Day of Product Evaluations you will:
1. Product reflects a learning stretch beyond the knowledge the student already knows and demonstrates a connection to the research paper.
2. Product must be student driven as evidenced by the portfolio documentation process.
· Physical product must be presented for judging as well a through documentation of the process
· Required minimum of five documentary photographs of the process. Photographs must be displayed sequentially and be captioned. (5 is lame- do 10!)
· Required signed time log documenting steps taken and amount of time spent.
· May also contain video/other digital evidence as applicable.
3. Product must reflect a minimum of 15 hours logged towards completion, Parent initials and signatures are required
4. Student must be prepared to present their product to the judges and answer questions.
PRODUCT YES TEST
In order for your product to be evaluated, it must contain the following basic components. A “NO” on ANY single item will result in your product not being evaluated until the “NO” indicator is completed.
____ ____ The product is the product approved in the letter of intent.
____ ____ The documentation is the documentation approved in the letter of intent.
_____ ____ Physical product (if applicable) is present or product contains other
evidence of thorough documentation as applicable.
_____ _____ Product has a required minimum of five documentary
photographs. Photographs must be dated, displayed sequentially, and be captioned
_____ _____ Product has the required time log of a minimum 15 hours
logged towards completion, Parent initials and signature required
_____ _____ Product Completed.
Parent Newsletter >