posted Oct 25, 2011, 5:52 AM by Robert Quindazzi
Senior Project Parent News 2
Bob Quindazzi, Senior Project Coordinator
October 25th, 2011
- Please make www.ewgseniorproject.com your first stop for senior project news. While not every question and concern is addressed there, it does provide a wealth of information. Please be sure you have an up to date version of IE, Firefox, or Chrome for best results.
- The Senior Project Coordinator’s e-mail is Mr.Quindazzi@ewgseniorproject.com. The phone number is 397-6893 x228. Office hours are 7:22-2:00 on “A” days, and during periods 2&3 on B days and by appointment after school.
Basic Structure of 2012 Senior Project
- Students must create a product, paper, portfolio, and presentation
- Students are divided into two groups which have varying due dates
Week of October 24th, 2011
- All Students have submitted their Letters of Intent and all have been approved..
- All students have submitted their Senior Project Consent Forms
- All Group 2 and 2A students have submitted their
- Product Plans
- Fieldwork Time Log
- It is essential that students fill out the time log every time they work on their products as well as take pictures of their progress.
- Group 1 and 1A Students are currently working on their Research Paper are due 12/5 or 12/6
- IMPORTANT: If a student is beginning work on his or her product early, he or she MUST keep track of your hours using the Fieldwork Time Log
- Group 2 and 2A students are currently working on their products.
- I will be publishing a calendar with the dates of the various events our students are hosting for their Senior Projects