posted Sep 27, 2011, 6:40 AM by Robert Quindazzi
Senior Project Parent News 1
Bob Quindazzi, Senior Project Coordinator
September 27th, 2012Thank you very much for signing up for the Senior Project Parent e-mail list. I hope to be providing periodic updates as the year progresses.
- Please make www.ewgseniorproject.com your first stop for senior project news. While not every question and concern is addressed there, it does provide a wealth of information. Please be sure you have an up to date version of IE, Firefox, or Chrome for best results.
- The Senior Project Coordinator’s e-mail is Mr.Quindazzi@ewgseniorproject.com. The phone number is 397-6893 x228. Office hours are 7:22-2:00 on “A” days, and during periods 2&3 on B days and by appointment after school.
Basic Structure of 2012 Senior Project
- Students must create a product, paper, portfolio, and presentation
- Students are divided into two groups which have varying due dates
Week of September 26th, 2012
- All Students should have submitted their Letters of Intent and they have been evaluated.
- Students who were Approved, or Approved with Suggestions should be proceeding with their projects.
- Students who were Conditionally Approved or Denied should be revising their Letters of Intent . Re-evaluation will take place Thursday October 6th
- All students should have submitted their Senior Project Consent Forms
- Group 2 and 2A students should have submitted their
- Product Plans
- Fieldwork Time Log
- It is essential that students fill out the time log every time they work on their products as well as take pictures of their progress.
- The Guidance Department will be hosting a Senior Parent Night on Thursday September 29th starting at 6:00.
- The Senior Project Coordinator, Mr. Quindazzi, will be doing a presentation starting at ~7:00 and will be available for question afterwards.
- If you’d like to come in earlier in the day, Mr. Quindazzi will be available starting at 4:00PM. Please write email@example.com to make an appointment.