posted May 11, 2012, 5:00 PM by Robert Quindazzi
- Presentations are done in Junior or Senior High School Rooms.
- Presentations are from 12:45 to 2:25 in 4 waves. A schedule will be posted online
- You must report to the library a minimum of 15 minutes before your presentation. You must check in.
- Your portfolio will be placed in the presentation room for the judges to review well before your presentation. Your portfolio is NOT the required visual aid.
- Once done, take your portfolio, visual aids, and product (if present) to the Senior High Gym and set it up on a table.
- Take a look on the Presentation Videos Page for some examples of good presentations