posted Apr 13, 2012, 9:22 AM by Robert Quindazzi
Senior Project News for Friday April 13th All,
- I will be emailing all those who presented their products sometime early next week. For those of you who know you did not make it, the next set of presentations is Friday, April 27th.
- The next item up is the Portfolio Which is Due 5/3 This is a tricky item- not hard, but it requires close attention to detail and some writing.
- You need to read the information carefully and be sure you understand what is required. the Yes Test is a good guide to completing this portfolio
- One of the requirements is that you have a black, 1", 3 ring binder. I have purchased 142 that are perfect for this portfolio since they have a good place on the cover for your Declaration Poster: if you would like one, they are $2.00 (cash&carry; American dollars only) and available in my office. You certainly can supply your own if you'd like.
- You cannot leave this until the last minute